Join the Blue Lights Digital Team!
We are hiring now!
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a number of highly motivated individuals to join Blue Lights Digital at an exciting and pivotal point in our company development.
We want you if…
- you are keen to apply your skills to protecting the vulnerable, reducing crime and prosecuting criminals.
- you are an innovative thinker, proactive in providing answers when others would be asking questions.
- you have a deep sense of responsibility for your role, your team and your customers.
- you are highly motivated by our company mission and committed to delivering the vision.
As our first product manager, you will have a very important organisational role: setting the strategy, roadmap and feature development for one of our flagship digital products that will be used by organisations across the world.
Working into a critical public-sector transformation programme, you will be responsible for providing support to the Programme Lead for the successful delivery and management of multiple concurrent statements of work.
Nothing for you?
If you are passionate about the work our organisation and believe you have a set of skills and a work ethic that would be benefit to our team then we want to hear from you!
An example of skills that we are always on the lookout for are:
- designers and developers with a focus on learning technologies and data visualisation,
- immersive content designers and digital learning specialists,
- project personnel including project managers and business analysts,
- classroom-based trainers with a digital or cybercrime specialism
If you want to be part of our team then we encourage you to send your CV to our team at email@example.com and one of our management team will be in touch to explore how you could become the next part of our journey.