The National Police Chiefs’ Council, Digital Intelligence and Investigation Programme and Blue Lights Digital are proud to collaborate to launch this FREE TO ATTEND digital insights event.
In a first of its kind, this event brings together senior leaders with investigators, digital subject matter experts, industry and academia to discuss new solutions to established digital challenges. The event will also assess the impact on digital intelligence and evidence of future emerging technologies.
Targeted at officers and staff operating in a major crime environment, we invite you to attend presentations and contribute to workshops and discussions.
With a variety of options for each person to attend at the event, interactive sessions will cover a range of digital disciplines including:
- Tackling device encryption and proportionate data extraction.
- Seizure and investigation of cryptocurrencies.
- On scene forensic triage and access to cloud based data sources.
- Threats and opportunities from smart homes and the internet of things.
- Targeted investigation and digital disclosure.
Also present will be industry leaders on hand to demonstrate their latest innovations, solutions and services to support major crime investigation.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
– Senior Investigating Officers
– Intelligence officers & staff
– Digital forensics personnel
– Comms data SPoCs
– Digital Media Investigators
Free to attend
DATE & TIME
Monday 17th September, 2018
Event Start: 09:30
Event Conclusion: 17:00
Tally Ho Conference Centre
Pershore Road , Birmingham , B5 7RN
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the event.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE
EVENT STRICTLY FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY.
Limited to 200 attendees on a first come, first served basis so book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact the team for the password to book.